Group health insurance is a policy that covers all individuals in a group. It is obtained by employers to provide health benefits to the employees.
If you wish to buy group health insurance policy for your employees, here are a few tips for you:
- Determine clearly the type of insurance that you need.
- Consider buying a policy online. You will get most competitive rates.
- Get quotes from at least three insurance companies and go over the coverage details.
- Plan on group insurance coverage in such a way that you get maximum benefits for the lowest possible premium.
- Work out the premiums payable by you and paid by employees too.
- Choose a dependable insurance company.
- Go over the limitations and exclusions like long term care and critical illnesses.
Buying a health insurance is a great morale booster for your employees. It instill the sense of security and belongingness to the company. You can even ask for references to get the best deals.