The main purpose behind getting something insured is to ensure that in the tragic event such as theft, damage or accident, you won’t go completely out of sorts worrying about ways to cover up for the losses.
Health and Auto are the most common types of insurances. The fact that it is mandatory to get these is the main reason.
Still, these are other things that you can get insured.
Below is a five other types of insurance that are very beneficial to those, who are prone to suffer from the tragedies that they provide a cover for.
1. Life insurance- If you are responsible for providing for a family and want to ensure their well-being, a life insurance is ideal for you
2. Home insurance- This covers the cost of repairing houses that are damaged due to natural clematis like flood or earthquake. If you live in an area that is prone to such natural clematis, you should get your house insured.
3. Flood insurance- This is like home insurance but provides cover exclusively against the event of a flood. The cover is obviously larger than what you can expect from a house insurance .
4. Jewelry, Fur, Fine Art- If you have a taste for the finer things in live and go all out, to possess them, you may want to consider getting them insured.
5. Disability- Unfortunately, many disabled people are not able to earn as much as the rest of us. They are also prone to suffering from many unforeseen expenditures. A Insurance plan will go a long way in helping them out.